We are so excited to share today’s craft with our fellow mom or teacher crafters! Today we will be making an simple and fun winter penguin craft!
With the printable outline, this penguin craft is perfect for kids of all ages; including preschool students, kindergartners and even toddlers.
So whether you are looking for an easy craft to tie into your arctic unit studies with a preschooler or just learning love penguins in general, this cute penguin craft is just what you need!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Easy, Printable Cut Out Penguin Craft For Kids
- Colored Card Stock Paper or Construction Paper
- White Card Stock Paper
- Printable Penguin Template (FOUND AT THE BOTTOM)
Once you have printed out your favorite, free penguin template, cut out all of the shapes.
Then, simply glue all of the cute little arctic penguin’s body parts on. Starting with his head, then his beak, feet and finally his arms.
This is what your penguin art project will look like when he is all done. Of course, you can use any option below to make him truly unique. Even by adding a small heart on his belly, he instantly becomes a cute penguin!
I guarantee your preschool class will love making this adorable penguin any time of the year!
Here are More Options to Choose:
- You can print the blank version and trace the cut outs on card stock paper for a sturdier penguin. This option is good for older kids as it is more in depth. Use the below options if you have smaller kids.
- Print the color version for a simple and easy arctic theme penguin art project or,
- Print the blank version and use it as a penguin coloring sheet activity and then glue the pieces together.
To print your penguin template, turn the printer on, click on either the color version or black and white then click print.
Please note to protect ourselves from Copyright infringement, we have included our watermark on the images below. You will not see this in your downloadable penguin template.
This is the easiest version of this penguin craft. Simply follow the tutorial above to make this arctic friend.
This option is fantastic for the littles! Although they may need your assistance do to the cuts, let them color their penguin however they wish and glue all the pieces together when they are done.
More Fun Animal Crafts for Kids: