I’m really excited to share fun and festive Valentine’s Day themed animals just in time for the holiday. These animals are a really fun day to spend some quality time coloring and building with your kids.
This entire set is perfect for making wonderful Valentine’s Day memories together. The best part is that they’re easy enough for toddlers and preschoolers, yet even older kids will have fun building animals together.
With that in mind, here’s what I’ve included in this printable craft kit:
- Bumble Bee
- Circle Penguin
- Oval Penguin
- Puppy Dog
You can purchase all these fun Valentine animals to color and build with your little loves for $5.00
If coloring isn’t your thing, you can purchase a full color Valentine animal set for the same price.
Choose full color animals and animals to color on your own combined together for just $8.00.
Great Ideas for Using Valentine Heart Animal Printables:
There are so many ways you can celebrate and spend quality time with your little ones while getting creative.
These printable animal crafts are a fun way to share the love with own children or in your classroom without much prep. Here are some fun ways to use these adorable animals:
- Skip the mess and order full color animals for your classroom.
- Set up a Valentine animal craft table at your Valentine’s Day party and enjoy making themed puppy dogs, lady bugs, and bumble bees together at the party.
- Spend quality time sharing the love with your little ones while making their favorite animals.
- Have children make Valentine animals to give to their friends in celebration of Valentine’s Day.
- Use Valentine animals as a decoration at your Valentine’s Day party, in your classroom, or on a themed bulletin board.
- Use Valentine’s day elephant animal craft along with my elephant themed Valentine’s Day cards.
Check back soon for more simple printable craft projects for moms and children of all ages.