Adopt-a-dog or put on a fun dog theme puppet show after you and your kids make these cute puppy dog paper bag puppets. Use the free printable puppy dog template, gather up a few supplies and follow along with the step-by-step tutorial!
Let’s get crafting!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Easy Diy Paper Bag Puppy Dog Puppet & Free Template
Puppet play is a great way to grow your child’s imagination, helps build emotional development, improves those fine motor skills and boosts self-confidence when speaking in front of an audience.
Watch your kids learn and grow by making these puppy dog paper bag puppets and putting on a show!
Here are the few supplies you’ll need to gather before getting started.
- Paper Bags
- Card Stock Paper, construction paper, crayons or markers
- Free Printable Puppy Dog Template (found at the bottom of the page)
1. Start by using the paper bag to measure out your puppy dog’s body and his head. Then glue them on your paper bag.
2. Next, cut and trace all of the shapes from the dog template on your desired cardstock colors.
3. After that, glue on the heart arms and legs to your puppy dog paper bag puppet.
4. Next, glue on your puppy dogs face and ears. Add a few dots or draw some whiskers and your diy paper bag puppet is ready to go!
To print your paper bag puppy dog template, turn the printer on, click on the link below then click print.
More Fun Dog Crafts: