It’s the Year of The Pig! In this post, you will find a free printable pig template for a super easy DiY pig craft!
We are using it with our farm theme, but you can use it however you and your preschooler or toddler would like.
Its also a fun way to tell the classic tale of The Three Little Pigs!
Print your FREE pig template below and follow along with the step-by-step instructions to make your own little pig activity.
Let’s get crafting!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Easy DiY Pig Craft Activity for Preschool Kids
- Colored Card Stock Paper or Construction Paper
- White Card Stock Paper
- Printable Pig Template (FOUND AT THE BOTTOM)
First, gather up all of your supplies and print your desired pig template.
Next cut all of the shapes out and trace the ones you’d like to alter in color. We decided to print on white card stock paper and then trace on pink.
For the nose, I traced the outline of the mouth shape on to pink card stock and then cut out the circles from the pig stencil.
Finish gluing your pig craft together.
Once you are done, you can share your pig during story time, teach your kids about shapes and colors or just have fun. That’s really all that matters anyways.
Now she is finished! Simple as that and such a fun farm craft for your kids!
More Options to Choose:
- You can print the blank version and trace the cut outs on card stock paper for a sturdier pig. This option is good for older kids in kindergarten and up as it is more in depth. Use the below options if you have toddlers or preschool age kids.
- Print the color version for a simple and easy farm theme pig craft or,
- Print the blank version and use it as a pig coloring sheet activity and then glue the pieces together.
To print your Farm Animal Pig template, turn the printer on, click on either the color version or black and white then click print.
This is the easiest version of the Farm Pig Craft, print it off, cut along the black lines and glue the pieces together.
This option is fantastic for the littles! Although they may need your assistance do to the cuts, you can be doing the dishes, folding laundry or doing other mom chores and your kiddo can color their pig to keep in their own farm animal collection.
You May Also Love: