St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner! I love this holiday because it’s a day when everyone puts on a green shirt and voila! We are all suddenly Irish. It’s such a fun way for us all to come together and be unified in celebration just for a little while.
Shamrocks, three leaf clovers, are the iconic world-wide symbol of St. Patrick’s Day and all things Irish. So… I’ve decided to create some versatile easy to use shamrock printable templates just for you.
These shamrock templates are perfect for crafts, stencils, cut-outs, and coloring. I’ve included a variety of sizes; small or mini, medium and a large full page, so you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for your crafting needs.
They’ll make adorably easy decorations for your St. Patrick’s Day party. Keep scrolling to get your own shamrock cut-outs in small, medium, and large sizes.
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Free Printable Shamrock Templates in Small, Medium and Large
Need some awesome ideas for decorating and crafting with shamrocks this St. Patrick’s Day?
Try these St. Patrick’s Day crafts:
- Teach the Holy Trinity. St. Patrick used the three leaf clover, or shamrock, to teach the people of Ireland about the Holy Trinity, according to legend. Each leaf stands for one part of the trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These shamrocks can be printed, colored, and labeled for a fun Sunday school lesson this St. Patrick’s Day.
‘built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus (Son) himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord (Father). In him you are also being build together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit (Holy Spirit).’ – Ephesians 2:20-22
- Decorate with shamrock garland. Cut out a large shamrock template and use as a stencil for cutting several shamrocks from green construction paper or green patterned scrapbook paper.
String shamrocks together and hang around your home for a beautiful festive touch.
- Shamrock process art with preschoolers. Print and cut out several shamrocks in varying sizes. Allow children to experiment with finger paint, chalk, and other mediums. Give children green paper to cut or tear and glue to the shamrock templates for their own creative decorations.
It’s not about the finished product, it’s about the learning process.
- Make a shamrock wreath for your door. Need something festive to decorate your front door? Consider making your own wreath with these easy to use shamrock stencils. Simply print and cut my free shamrock templates.
Then, use them as a guide for cutting shamrocks from green decorative burlap, foam, fabric, paper, etc.
Arrange your shamrocks in the shape of a wreath and glue together. Voila! A beautiful wreath for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Make a shamrock man! Use the large shamrock template for the body and small shamrock cut-outs for the hands and feet. Attach hands and feet with strips of your favorite color paper.
Draw a face on the large shamrock and attach googly eyes for extra fun. Ta da! Your own imaginative shamrock creation!
- Make a leprechaun wand! Print, decorate, and glue varying sizes of shamrock templates to a wooden craft dowel or glow stick. Add glitter, ribbons, or stickers for extra flair.
You’ve just made your very own magical leprechaun wand to use for the holiday. It’s perfect for imaginative play with your little princess or as part of a St. Patrick’s Day party costume.
To print your shamrock templates, turn the printer on, click on the size you need and then click print. It’s that easy!
To prevent Copyright infringement, you will see our watermark inserted on all of our images. This will NOT be included in your download.
Large Shamrock Template
Medium Shamrock Templates
Mini Shamrock Templates
However you decide to use these shamrock cut-outs, have a happy St. Patrick’s Day filled with the magic of creativity and imagination! We will certainly be enjoying our holiday and covering the house in fun shamrock decorations with these templates for days to come.