Fall is the perfect time for crafting which is why I am so excited to share this craft with you today! These popsicle stick apples are perfect for back to school time and Halloween!
They are super cheap and so easy to make! The smallest of toddlers can do it! Of course, they will need some help with the cutting, but that’s what you are there for. 🙂
Gather up the short amount of supplies and follow the simple directions below.
So let’s bob right in!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
Supplies to Make This Apple Craft:
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*
Easy and Fun Fall Apple Popsicle Stick Craft
Popsicle Stick Apple Instructions:
1. Gather four small popsicle sticks and lay them evenly in a straight vertical line.
2. Glue a mini popsicle stick diagonally. This will hold your popsicle stick apple together.
3. While that is drying, cut a circle out of foam sheets. We chose green and red, but you can use yellow as well.
4. Then, cut out small sections.
5. After that, glue one side to the top and one side to the bottom of your popsicle sticks.
6. Next, cut out and glue a small stem and leaf.
7. Finally, paint on some black seeds. You can use a sharpie if you don’t have any paint handy.
That’s it! How easy is this fall, back to school apple craft?!
Whether you are doing this in the classroom with your students as a fall craft or at home with your toddlers as a simple Halloween craft, I know you both will have a blast!
More Fun Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts: