If your kids are equally fascinated by these mysterious sea creatures from the deep, you’re definitely going to want to check out this fun printable paper ocean animal crafts.
These ocean animal craft printables are easy activities for toddlers and preschoolers to enjoy.
It’s a great way to spend some quality time learning about ocean animals with your little ones before a trip to the beach or as part of a unit study on ocean animals.
There is so little prep work required and a very short list of supplies, but these under the sea creatures are jam packed with fun!
You can decide to print on the instructed color paper or print it on white paper and turn it into a fun coloring activity!
Be sure to tell us in the comments which ocean animal craft was your favorite!
Ocean Animal Crafts for Kids
1. Octopus Ocean Animal Craft – Teaching the letter O or exploring ocean animals with your preschool toddlers? Use the free printable octopus craft template to make this cute octopus friend. He makes the perfect, easy summer, under the sea art project for your kindergartner too!
2. Pelican Craft for Kids – This easy and fun pelican craft is a perfect ocean theme paper art project for your preschool kids and toddlers. Use the free printable pelican template and make this adorable ocean animal now!
3. Lobster Craft for Kids – Teaching the letter L or exploring the ocean with your toddler or preschooler? Use this free printable lobster template and build your own cut and paste lobster friend! He is the perfect, easy, under the sea art project to do this summer with your kids.
4. Dolphin Craft for Kids – Looking for your next ocean theme project? Use our free printable dolphin template to make this adorable dolphin craft! Click and find the easy tutorial to make this fun ocean art project. Perfect for kids of all ages; including preschoolers and toddlers.
5. Clam Craft for Kids – Whether you are taking a trip to the beach or learning about seashells, this adorable clam shell, free printable craft is for you! Use the clam template during summer, at home, or in the classroom during your under the sea unit or ocean theme!
6. Jellyfish Craft for Kids – Teaching the letter J or exploring ocean animals with your preschooler or toddlers kids? Use the free printable template and make your own jellyfish craft friend. He is the perfect, easy under the sea art project to do this summer!
7. Shark Craft for Kids – Looking for a fun craft to due during Shark Week? Look no further because this adorable shark craft is waiting for you! He is perfect for kids of all ages, especially preschoolers and toddlers. Use him during shark week too! You won’t need any paper plate for this summer craft! Just try not to get the doodoo baby shark song stuck in your head!
8. Puffer Fish Craft – Are you feeling crafty this morning? Use our free printable blow fish puffer fish template to make this adorable ocean themed craft! You don’t need a paper plate to make this blow fish and puffer fish friend. Just grab your kids, preschoolers or toddlers and start crafting!
9. ‘Dory’ Fish Craft – Do you love the movie Finding Nemo? What about Finding Dory? Then you are going to love this paper blue tang fish art project! With a free printable blue tang template, your ocean themed, aquarium craft can begin! She is perfect for kids of all ages including preschoolers and toddlers.
10. Lion Fish Craft – Fish crafts are always perfect for the summer! But what about a lion fish craft? How cool!? Use the free printable lion fish template to make this easy, paper ocean animal friend! He is perfect for kids of all ages including preschoolers and toddlers.
11. Sea Turtle Craft – Looking for a fun sea turtle craft? You won’t need a paper plate for this beach art project! Use our free printable sea turtle template to make this easy diy ocean animal craft idea! He is simple and fun for even the smallest of kids, preschoolers and toddlers!
12. Sperm Whale Craft – Looking for a fun summer craft or maybe a cute greeting card to cheer someone up? Click now to print this cute whale template and paste together an ocean full of fun! He is perfect for kids of all ages, including preschoolers and toddlers!
13. Stingray Craft – Looking for your next ocean theme or vbs craft? Use our free printable stingray template and make this simple stingray craft! Click and find the tutorial to make this fun kids craft. This cut and paste stingray craft is perfect for kids of all ages including preschoolers and toddlers.
14. Eel Craft – Looking for your next ocean theme project? Use our free printable eel template to make this adorable eel craft! Click and find the easy tutorial to make this fun ocean art project. Perfect for kids of all ages including preschoolers and toddlers.
15. Starfish Craft – Dive under the sea to find your next sea creature ocean craft! This adorable starfish is so easy to make! Simply print the star fish template and get your arts and crafts on! He is perfect for kids of all ages, especially preschoolers and toddlers!
16. Seahorse Craft – Looking for your next ocean theme preschool craft? Use our free printable seahorse template to make this fun ocean themed arts and craft project. You can even name him Mister Seahorse if you would like! This sea creature is especially fun to make with toddlers and kindergarten age kids too!
17. Angelfish Craft – Planning an ocean theme unit study? What about a trip to the aquarium? You’ll want to snag up this free printable angelfish craft! He is especially a favorite of the preschooler and kindergarten classes although all kids will love making their own angelfish while they work within their ocean theme!
18. Giant Squid Craft – This easy giant squid craft is perfect diy ocean themed craft for kids of all ages including preschoolers and toddlers! Use our free printable squid template and get this paper arts and craft idea started!
19. Blue Crab Craft –
Is your preschooler, toddler, or even kindergartner trying to learn the letter C? Use our free printable crab template to make this easy beach theme friend! This crab craft is so much fun to make and you don’t even need a paper plate to make this crab craft!
20. Submarine Craft – This easy yellow submarine craft is the perfect addition to a vbs summer craft for kids of all ages including preschoolers, toddlers and kindergarten age students. Use the free printable submarine template to make this fun ocean or beach theme art project!