While my daughter is learning about farm animals, I thought why not make our own farm theme art project and share it with you!
The FREE cow templates make this cute cow craft easy for any child from toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners to older, big kids!
Print your cow template, follow along with the step-by-step instructions and have fun!
Let’s get crafting!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Cute and Fun Farm Craft Cow Art Project
- Colored Card Stock Paper or Construction Paper
- White Card Stock Paper
- Printable Template (FOUND AT THE BOTTOM)
First, gather up all of your supplies and print your desired cow template. Whichever you choose, I encourage to print on white card stock paper so the cow still gets her spots.
Next cut all of the shapes out and trace the ones you’d like to alter their color.
For the nose, I traced the outline of the mouth shape on to pink card stock and then cut out the circles from the stencil.
The fun starts now, start by gluing the cows front legs on to her body along with her mouth and nose.
Then flip her over and glue on her ears and horns. I suppose if she has horns, she would technically be a bull? Hmm… oh well. Hehe. She is still cute.
Now she is finished! Simple as that and such a fun farm craft for your kids!
More Options to Choose:
- You can print the blank version and trace the cut outs on card stock paper for a sturdier Cow. This option is good for older kids as it is more in depth. Use the below options if you have smaller kids.
- Print the color version for a simple and easy farm theme Cow craft or,
- Print the blank version and use it as a cow coloring sheet activity and then glue the pieces together.
To print your Farm Animal Cow template, turn the printer on, click on either the color version or black and white then click print.
This option is fantastic for the littles! Although they may need your assistance do to the cuts, you can be doing the dishes, folding laundry or doing other mom chores and your kiddo can color their cow to keep in their own farm animal collection.