Aren’t monkeys adorable? My kids love monkeys. I affectionately call them my little monkeys from time to time, so I guess they can relate. Today I’m excited to share with you some adorable monkey mask printables, so you can turn your little monkeys into… well… little monkeys!
Just print these cute masks out in full color or black and white, and you’ll be having fun dressing up as monkeys in no time! If you go with full color, you can just print, cut, and play. However, the black and white version will allow you to get creative and create your own monkey mask versions.
Keep scrolling to get your very own monkey mask and start making memories with your little monkeys today!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Free Printable Monkey Face Mask for Kids
- White Card Stock Paper
- Colored Pencils, Markers or Crayons
- Printable Monkey Mask Templates (FOUND AT THE BOTTOM)
Just in case you’re stumped, here are some great ways to use your monkey masks once they’re ready to wear:
– Enjoy a song and dance! Play 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed and let your little monkeys dance around the room while jumping and acting out the words to the song. Bonus points if you have a trampoline you can hop around on or swings to “swing around” like real monkeys!
– These monkey mask printables would make a cute addition to your Halloween costumes! You could dress the family up as the 5 little monkeys with Mommy & Doctor Daddy.
Alternatively, you could dress as “see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.” Another great idea would be to get a big yellow hat and have your child wear the monkey mask, then you’re Curious George and the man with the yellow hat!
– Eat monkey snacks! After all that swinging around pretending to be monkeys, your little ones are sure to want a treat. Why not dip some bananas in chocolate or yogurt and freeze them? It’s a cool and healthy treat they’re sure to love as much as a monkey would!
– Monkeys at the zoo! We love going to the zoo. My kids always want to spend a lot of time visiting the monkeys. If your little ones are monkey fans too, consider making them some monkey masks to wear to meet the real monkeys.
– Monkey birthday party masks! These fun printable masks would make a great activity for your next birthday party. When the guests are done decorating their own mask, they can wear them instead of or with party hats. After all, kids love a good mask!
– Make a jungle obstacle course! Use green streamers to build an obstacle course in your backyard (or inside your home) for your little monkeys to navigate. My kids could do this all day! It’s a great way to get your kiddos up and moving. Add in fun instructions like “make a loud monkey noise” for extra fun and giggles.
To prevent Copyright infringement, you will see our watermark inserted on all of our images. This will NOT be included in your download.
Make your child’s finished monkey mask last for hours of play-time by laminating it! We use this laminator and cannot express how much we love it!
It is not only inexpensive, it is SO easy to use! I wish we had thought about purchasing one sooner. It has saved our printed masks from an untimely demise.
I can’t wait to hear all about how you decide to use these masks with your little monkeys. Don’t forget to share your crafty memories in the comments.