Christmas is coming up sooner than you think. We love creating templates to use in various crafts. These Christmas tree templates are perfect for all sorts of crafts! Look below to find different activities you can do with your preschoolers all throughout this holiday season.
There are both large Christmas tree outlines and tree stencils.
However you decide to use them, I know you will love the simplicity of these blank Christmas tree templates!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Free Printable Christmas Tree Template Cut Outs
Ways to Use Our Blank Christmas Tree Cut Outs:
- Print your free Christmas Tree Outline to have a Decorate The Tree craft activity.
- Grab your crayons, colored pencils or markers and use the tree templates as a coloring sheet.
- Make your own DIY Christmas cards with these simple tree stencils.
- We will definitely be using our tree templates for a string art activity too!
- Write cute little sayings and use the Xmas Tree templates as lunchbox notes.
- Print the small templates on green card stock paper and make your own Christmas tags. No need to purchase the cheap kind when you can make your own for FREE!
To print your Christmas Tree Templates, turn the printer on, click on the tree outline then click print.
Large Simple Christmas Tree Template Outlines:
Small Easy Christmas Tree Template Outlines: