What’s your favorite way to celebrate Spring? One of the things I enjoy most is getting my kids all dolled in the new spring colors! The matching outfits in bright colors make for the perfect photos, don’t they?
My kids really love the bunnies. This year, I’ve created some fun Bunny templates you can use to add to the joy of spring around your home this season.
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Free Printable Bunny Templates and Coloring Sheets
These bunny templates are so simple and versatile. Need ideas for decorating? Here are some simple ways to get festive with these bunny cut-outs:
– Bunny Garland: Print and cut-out multiple bunny templates. Use a hole punch and twine, yarn, or ribbon to string the rabbits together for a festive and modern Spring garland that will be perfect for the season.
You could use it to decorate your mantle or hang on the wall. Use different colors or patterns of paper for added fun.
– Bunny Bulletin Board: Print and decorate bunny templates with pom-pom tails and student names to make an adorable bulletin board for your preschool classroom.
– Dinner Place Cards: Print on colored paper to match your theme, cut them out, add the name of a guest, and place these cute bunnies on each plate at your table for an adorable Bunny place card your guests will love.
– Bunny Stencil: There are endless possibilities when you use this bunny template as a stencil. You can use it to paint bunnies on wood blocks for home decor, trace a bunny for your chalkboard, or to paint a bunny for your front door!
My daughter had a great idea to use window chalk to trace bunnies on our front windows. I can’t wait for all our dinner guests to see them. They’re too cute!
Here’s the Materials Needed:
- White Card Stock Paper
- Colored Pencils, Markers or Crayons
- Printable Bunny Template (FOUND AT THE BOTTOM)
Make your child’s finished Bunny template craft, whatever it may be, a forever memory by laminating it! We use this laminator and cannot express how much we love it! It is not only inexpensive, it is SO easy to use! Your kids will love seeing how much you adore their art work when you laminate and display it for years to come!
There are so many ways these bunny templates can be put to good use. I have also created 3 different sizes, so you’re sure to find just what you need. I can’t wait to see what you come up with, so be sure to tell me all about it in the comments!
Free Printable Bunny Templates
To prevent Copyright infringement, you will see our watermark inserted on all of our images. This will NOT be included in your download.
Bunny Template Silhouette
Bunny Cutout Template
After you’ve decorated your rooms for spring, spend some quality time making simple projects with your little ones to celebrate the season. They’re sure to love building cute cotton tail bunnies!
More Fun Spring Templates: