Check out these cute Easter bunny mask printable templates! This craft is the perfect way to get ready for Easter with your little bunnies! There are dozens of ways to enjoy these bunny masks with your young ones, and I know you’re going to enjoy decorating these fun printable templates with your children.
Great Ideas for Using Easter Bunny Mask Templates:
- Set up a craft table at your Easter party. Choose lots of options for decorating like markers, crayons, and stickers. Print your masks and let children create their own unique bunnies.
- Occupy children while you hide eggs for the big hunt. There’ll be no peeking if the children are busy decorating these bunny masks to wear during the hunt.
- Have a bunny hop race! A good old fashioned sack race dressed up like bunnies or have your little bunnies hop to the finish line like real rabbits, you decide!
- Dress up for bunny story time. Read a story with rabbit characters and have kids dress up as their favorite bunny character before or after story time.
- Pretend to be a bunny for snack time. A great way to encourage young children to eat their vegetables! Set out healthy snacks like baby carrots, celery sticks, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes. Then, encourage your little ones to eat like bunnies!
You can purchase these adorable Easter bunny masks templates in any color you choose. Each will come with a black and white bunny mask coloring page and your favorite color bunny mask that’s already colored for $1.00
If your kiddos are anything like mine, they don’t have a favorite color. They love them all. Print the entire bundle of Easter face masks for only $5.00
Colors Included in the Bundle:
- Black and White Bunny Mask
- Blue Bunny Mask
- Brown Bunny Mask
- Gray Bunny Mask
- Green Bunny Mask
- Pink Bunny Mask
- Purple Bunny Mask
- Yellow Bunny Mask
I hope your children enjoy crafting these simple festive bunny masks printables with you as much as I have enjoyed crafting these with my two girls.
So, which Easter bunny mask template will you choose?