Fall is such a beautiful time of year! If I am being honest, I think fall is just about my favorite time of year. The temps are FINALLY dropping and the crafts are forever cluttering our kitchen table.
I am so excite to share today’s craft with you! This Halloween Scarecrow Popsicle Stick craft came out way better than I could have imagined.
Gather up your supplies and follow these simple directions so you and your kids can make one too!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
Supplies to Make This Scarecrow Craft:
Easy DiY Fall Scarecrow Popsicle Stick Craft
Popsicle Stick Scarecrow Instructions:
1. Line up eight small popsicle sticks in an even, vertical row. You can also use larger sticks if you want him bigger.
2. Next, glue one small popsicle stick diagonally about one inch down from the top of your scarecrow.
3. After the glue settles, paint the diagonal stick and the space above it orange.
4. Then, glue some googly eyes to his face.
5. Cut out a long triangle for his nose and glue it on.
6. For his mouth, we traced ours first with pencil and then painted it black. If you have a steady hand, you can skip penciling first.
7. For his hair, we used left over yellow grass from my daughter’s Easter basket.
Though it would also work with strips of foam or even yarn as well. Use your imagine for his lovely locks.
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*