Check out the adorable small sized heart shape template pages I created below! They’re perfect for so many projects and activities for kids and moms too! These small heart pages are a great way to practice shape recognition with preschoolers and practice tracing skills with early learners.
Tracing activities are good for building pen control and practicing good pencil grip with preschoolers and kindergartners. It’s an important pre-writing step too! Not to mention all the fine motor practice you can squeeze in just by coloring these hearts. Fine motor skills are crucial for building the muscles needed for preschoolers to write later.
These small heart outline templates aren’t just great for coloring with kids, they’re also a great base stencil for tons of heart projects. Imagine all the cute gift tags and other decorations you could make with these. The possibilities are endless!
Want to know how I’m planning to use them? I’m going to print lots of small heart cut-outs and write all the cute things I love about my kids in them. Cute sayings like “you have the best giggle!” and “You give great hugs!” Then, I’m going to tape them all over their bedroom doors! I think we will all enjoy reading them together and sharing the love with one another.
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Free Printable Small Heart Shape Templates
- Card Stock Paper or Printer Paper
- Colored Pencils, Markers or Crayons
- Printable Small Heart Shape Template (find your favorite heart outline below)
Fun Things to Do With the Small Heart Stencils:
- Creative coloring pages! Let kids use their imagination and color their own hearts.
- Need unique greeting cards? You could make some fabulous cards to congratulate newlyweds, celebrating anniversaries, or sending best wishes!
- Perfect princess party invitations! If you’ve got a little princess who loves red, pink and purple, consider these sweet hearts as a great way to jazz up party invitations.
- Decorate cakes! Did you know you can use fun paper templates to make transfers for royal icing? It’s an excellent way to make your cakes look fancy!
- Imagine cute gift tags. What present wouldn’t be cute with a small heart attached for the tag?
- Fun tracing activity. Have the littles in your family practice tracing hearts with different colors for a fun activity that builds early learning skills too!
Ready to print these adorable heart templates? Turn the printer on, click on the link below your favorite small heart shape set and then click print. It’s that simple!
To prevent Copyright infringement, you will see our watermark inserted on all of our images. This will NOT be included in your download.
I can’t wait to hear all about your ideas for using these small heart templates. Please share your plans in the comment section.
More Fun Heart Craft Templates: