I can’t wait to share these full page printable heart shaped templates with you! They’re totally free and so versatile. They can be used for tons of crafts and activities. Really, the possibilities are endless! These large heart shaped coloring pages are a great way to work on fine motor skills like pen control, scissor skills, cutting and pasting, and pencil grip. Besides, coloring is truly a fun and engaging way to practice preschool skills.
Use these printable heart outlines to cut out your own Valentine’s and get creative with markers, glitter, stickers, whatever you desire! Decorate them and post around the room or give them out to friends.
Make adorable heart garland for your Valentine’s Day party or use them for a special “Love” creative writing prompt. Hearts aren’t just for Valentine’s Day though, these free printable templates would be great for decorating a princess castle or using them as pumpkin carving stencils. Who says you hearts can only be used in February?
However you choose to put these large heart cut-outs to use, I know you’re going to have fun getting creative with these templates. Whether you choose to use them as simple heart coloring pages, templates for invitations or garland, or backgrounds for writing prompts for Valentine’s Day; I know you’ll get so much use out of these free to print heart shape templates.
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Free Printable Large Heart Shape Templates
- Card Stock Paper or Printer Paper
- Colored Pencils, Markers or Crayons
- Printable Large Heart Shape Template (find your favorite heart outline below)
Fun Things to Do With the Large Heart Stencils:
- They make great coloring pages. Kids can get creative and use their imagination without much direction!
- Need a template for invitations? These full page hearts are a great background for invitations to your Valentine party, princess birthday, or even DIY wedding invitations.
- Use these versatile hearts for string art! String art is a great activity for introducing geometry to young learners by practicing making simple shapes like hearts from string using these cut-outs as a template.
- Have fun with Valentine’s Day cards! Break out the markers, glitter, and stickers. Maybe even glue some conversations hearts to these coloring pages. Then, pass them out as adorable Valentines. After all, who doesn’t love making their own Valentine cards?
- Looking for a quilting pattern? These free full page heart shape printables are perfect for designing a sweet quilt.
- They’re even perfect for pumpkins! Any girly girl, would love a pumpkin with a giant heart in the middle! Print this template, carve, and enjoy. It’s easy and fun.
Ready to print these adorable heart templates? Turn the printer on, click on the link below your favorite large heart shape and then click print. It’s that simple!
To prevent Copyright infringement, you will see our watermark inserted on all of our images. This will NOT be included in your download.
I can’t wait to see how you decide to put your large heart templates to use! Be sure to let me know what you make in the comments.