I love the smell of Christmas! Especially the smell of fresh baked gingerbread cookies. However, this mother is NOT a good baker – just ask my kids. So instead, I put my talents to better use and I have put together 8 cute, easy, cut out and absolutely FREE printable gingerbread man templates.
They can be used in so many different holiday crafts. See below on ways we plan to use these gingerbread men and women outlines.
Here are some amazing ideas to put these large and small gingerbread man templates to use:
- Easy gingerbread man ornament. These gingerbread man and woman templates are the perfect way for preschoolers to decorate the Christmas tree with their homemade gingerbread man ornaments
- Homemade Christmas cards. We are definitely putting these to use this holiday season and make some diy cards for the family.
- You can also use these free paper gingerbread man templates as an easy winter coloring pages.
- While you are setting up for the winter classroom party, print several of these gingerbread man patterns out to have a Decorate-the-Gingerbread man activity for kids.
- Good at sewing? Use any of these gingerbread man outlines as a pattern in your next holiday sewing project.
8 Free Printable Large and Small Gingerbread Man Templates
Print one or all of these easy gingerbread people stencils by clicking the link below your favorite one.
Large Gingerbread Man, Boy and Woman Template
Small Gingerbread Boys, Men and Women Templates
Gingerbread Woman Cutout Stencils
Be sure to share how you’re using our free printable large and small gingerbread boys, men and women templates on our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for more fun crafts for kids and templates for even more fun!