Easter season is fast approaching! What’s your favorite way to celebrate Spring? One of the things I enjoy most is getting my kids all dolled up for a seasonal picture with the Easter Bunny. The matching outfits in bright colors make for the perfect photos, don’t they?
My kids really love the Easter Bunny. This year, I’ve created some fun Easter Bunny templates you can use to add to the magic around your home this season.
Don’t forget to check out our other fun Easter themed pages like build-a-chick Easter craft or Easter bunny coloring for more Spring fun! And be sure to snag up my other Easter templates including baskets, Easter eggs, and crosses.
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Free Printable Easter Bunny Templates and Coloring Sheets
These Easter bunny templates are so simple and versatile. Need ideas for decorating? Here are some simple ways to get festive with these bunny cut-outs:
– Easter Bunny Garland: Print and cut-out multiple Easter bunny templates. Use a hole punch and twine, yarn, or ribbon to string the rabbits together for a festive and modern Spring garland that will be perfect for the season.
You could use it to decorate your mantle or hang on the wall. Use different colors or patterns of paper for added fun.
– Easter Bunny Bulletin Board: Print and decorate bunny templates with pom-pom tails and student names to make an adorable bulletin board for your preschool classroom or the nursery at church on Easter Sunday.
– Easter Dinner Place Cards: Print on colored paper to match your theme, cut them out, add the name of a guest, and place these cute bunnies on each plate at your table for an adorable Easter Bunny place card your guests will love.
– Easter Bunny Stencil: There are endless possibilities when you use this Easter bunny template as a stencil. You can use it to paint bunnies on wood blocks for home decor, trace a bunny for your chalkboard, or to paint a bunny for your front door!
My daughter had a great idea to use window chalk to trace bunnies on our front windows. I can’t wait for all our Easter dinner guests to see them. They’re too cute!
– Easter Bunny for your Basket: Use the template to cut-out fabric for a simple and loveable stuffed Easter bunny. Cut two fabric bunnies, sew together ¾ of the edges, stuff with polyester fiberfill from the craft store, finish sewing the bunny closed, and add it to your child’s Easter basket this season. It’s sure to be a handmade treasure your little ones will cherish.
Here’s the Materials Needed:
- White Card Stock Paper
- Colored Pencils, Markers or Crayons
- Printable Easter Bunny Template (FOUND AT THE BOTTOM)
Make your child’s finished Easter Bunny template craft, whatever it may be, a forever memory by laminating it! We use this laminator and cannot express how much we love it! It is not only inexpensive, it is SO easy to use! Your kids will love seeing how much you adore their art work when you laminate and display it for years to come!
There are so many ways these Easter bunny templates can be put to good use. I have also created 3 different sizes, so you’re sure to find just what you need. I can’t wait to see what you come up with, so be sure to tell me all about it in the comments!
To print your favorite Easter bunny template, turn the printer on, click on the bunny then click print.
To prevent Copyright infringement, you will see our watermark inserted on all of our images. This will NOT be included in your download.
Easter Bunny Template Silhouette
Easter Bunny Stencil
Easter Bunny Cutout Template
After you’ve decorated your rooms for Easter, spend some quality time making simple projects with your little ones to celebrate the season. They’re sure to love building Easter bunnies!
I’m sure your little ones will be hopping around in bunny headbands, giggling with delight, and filled with Easter memories for years to come. Happy Easter my friends.