I’m excited to share so many arctic animal activities with you!
I’ve created an extensive list of arctic animal crafts that you can enjoy in the classroom or at home with your preschoolers.
There are so many benefits of doing crafts with kids, but I’m going to focus on just a few of the most important benefits of doing arctic animal crafts with kids below.
Free Printable Arctic Animal Crafts for Kids
Top 3 Benefits of Doing Crafts with Kids
1. Develop Fine Motor Skills
Your preschoolers are still learning how to master those tricky fine motor skills.
These are the skills necessary to cut paper, button up a shirt, and tie shoes among other daily life activities.
Using my polar bear arctic animal craft template will help your kids develop fine motor skills.
To help use my paper crafts for kids to develop fine motor skills, you’ll simply allow your preschoolers to cut the outline and stencil-like free arctic animal free printable templates.
Then you can provide your preschoolers with crayons, colored pencils, or markers to color the arctic animal coloring pages, like my orca whale printable.
2. Improves Hand-Eye Coordination
Easy arts and crafts require a lot of hand-eye coordination.
Your preschoolers will need to utilize this skill as they work to cut and color my arctic animal crafts.
Using the beluga whale printable, harp seal printable, and puffin crafts template, you can encourage your preschoolers to use their hand-eye coordination to create a winter wonderland arts and crafts masterpiece.
I have so many fun arctic animal crafts for kids that are simple, easy, and fun to complete.
The narwhal printable, stoat crafts, and walrus template will also be suitable to help your kids improve their hand-eye coordination through the use of arts & crafts.
3. Boosts Creativity
It’s important to boost creativity in preschoolers so that they grow up to have an expanded outlook on life and everyday responsibilities.
Using arts & crafts like my arctic animal crafts to create a penguin template, moose printable, and arctic cod fish template will help boost creativity in your preschoolers.
Using these arctic animal crafts will encourage your kids to use their imagination to expand upon these arctic animal coloring pages for everyday fun.
Last, but not least, my arctic fox, seal, and arctic rabbit free printable templates will provide your preschoolers with an easy and fun arts and crafts activity to learn more about wildlife and expand their creativity through cutting the template and coloring it in any color combination that they choose.
These are just three of the top benefits of doing crafts with kids that you’ll enjoy when you opt to use my free printable arctic animal crafts for preschoolers.
These wildlife classroom art projects will allow you to expand your preschoolers’ fine motor skills, creative thinking skills, and hand-eye coordination in a fun and simple way!
1. Arctic Cod – Fish crafts are not only great for summer but great for winter too! How cool is this arctic cod fish craft? Use the free printable arctic cod fish template to make this easy underwater ocean animal. He is perfect for kids of all ages including preschool, kindergartner, toddlers!
2. Beluga Whale – This easy beluga whale craft is fun for kids of all ages including preschoolers and kindergartners! With the free printable beluga whale template, these make the perfect lesson when teaching of whales!
3. Arctic Fox – Looking for a fun winter arctic animal craft idea? Use our free printable arctic fox template to make this super cute arctic fox craft. He is perfect for kids of all ages, especially preschoolers, toddlers and kindergartners.
4. Arctic Hare – Looking for another fun winter arctic animal craft idea? Use our free printable arctic hare template to make this super cute arctic hare craft. He is also perfect for kids of all ages, especially preschoolers, toddlers and kindergartners.
5. Harp Seal – Looking for a step-by-step harp seal craft? Use the free printable seal template and either cut and paste or turn this arctic animal harp seal into a fun coloring activity!
6. Moose – Are you teaching the letter M to your preschooler or toddler? Use our free printable moose template, grab some construction paper and make this adventurous arctic animal moose craft! This moose craft is a great art project for kids of all ages, including kindergartners!
7. Narwhal – Are you teaching the letter N to your preschooler or planning a narwhal themed lesson? Use our free printable narwhal template and your favorite narwhal plush and make this easy diy narwhal craft. This cute arctic animal narwhal craft is a great paper craft for kids of all ages including kindergartners and toddlers.
8. Orca – Are you looking for an easy paper art project your preschooler, toddler or kindergartner can do this summer? Use our free printable orca template to make this arctic whale! This fun orca craft is great for letter recognition or an adorable gift. Your kids will have a killer time making him!
9. Penguin – Click and get this free printable penguin template to make this fun penguin craft. This penguin craft is a great way to teach the letter P to your toddler, preschooler or kindergartner. So grab your construction paper and this penguin template and get started on this easy winter penguin craft!
10. Polar Bear – Looking for a fun and easy arctic animal craft idea to do with your preschooler this winter? Click to get this free printable polar bear template to make this cut out polar bear craft! With the step-by-step tutorial, this cute polar bear craft is perfect for kids of all ages, including preschoolers, toddlers and kindergartners!
11. Puffin – Looking for an easy Atlantic or arctic puffin rock craft? Use the free printable puffin template to make this easy preschool winter craft! He is perfect for kids of all ages including toddlers and kindergartners.
12. Ringed Seal – Are you teaching the letter S to your preschooler? Use our free printable ringed seal template to make this easy paper seal craft! This arctic animal sea craft can be turned into a great felt project or a fun seal puppet!
13. Stoat – Looking for a step-by-step harp seal craft? Use the free printable seal template and either cut and paste or turn this arctic animal harp seal into a fun coloring activity!
14. Walrus – Every day moms can teach their kids the letter W with this easy printable arctic walrus craft! With a free walrus template, this walrus craft is perfect for kids of all ages including preschooler, toddlers and kindergartners.