The cute and super easy Valentine’s Day Penguin is sure to put a smile on anyone’s face! This Valentine craft comes with a free printable penguin template in both color and black/white.
Use this penguin craft as a simple DIY classroom project for your students or at home with your toddler. He will make a terrific gift idea for any lucky Valentine!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Easy Valentine’s Day Penguin Craft with FREE Printable Template
- Card Stock Paper or Construction Paper
- Printable Template (found at the bottom of the page)
First, cut out your penguin template’s shapes
Then, trace them on card stock paper.
Finally, glue all of the pieces together and enjoy your penguin craft all through out this winter!
Options to Choose:
- You can print the blank version and trace the cut outs on card stock paper for a sturdier Valentine’s Day card,
- Print the color version for a simple and easy Valentine’s Day craft or,
- Print the blank version and use it as a Valentine’s Day coloring sheet activity and then glue the pieces together.
We decided to use the black and white version and trace the cut outs on card stock paper for a sturdier Valentine’s Day Penguin so my daughter could use him as a Valentine’s Day Card for her dad.
Then we cut out our drawn shapes and glued the pieces together.
To print your Valentine’s Day Penguin template, turn the printer on, click on either the color version or black and white then click print.
You can also simply print the black and white version and make this a fun Valentine’s Day coloring project!
Read this post for 65+ Cute and Clever Animal Valentine’s Day Sayings to add that extra touch to your new Valentine’s Day Card!
More Fun Valentine’s Day Crafts: