Popsicle sticks are one of our favorite crafting supplies because you can do so many things with them and they are SO cheap! We’ve already made a cute witch hat and friendly ghosts and we are on a roll!
Today we are going to make an easy Halloween Spider popsicle stick craft you can make with your kids in anticipation for Halloween.
Decorate your home, use them in your Halloween party favors, or slap a magnet on the back to spook up the fridge! However you decide to use this spider popsicle stick craft, be sure to have fun!
So, lets gather up your supplies and crawl right in.
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
Supplies to Make The Spider Halloween Craft:
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*
Easy Halloween Spider Popsicle Stick Craft
Halloween Spider Instructions:
1. In a vertical line, lay 7 small popsicle sticks in an even row.
2. Then, glue two mini popsicle sticks horizontally. One across the top and another across the bottom.
3. Next, glue eight mini popsicle sticks in a fan like angle to form his legs.
4. Once the glue is dry, paint your popsicle stick spider craft black or brown.
For a hairy spider, you can paint him all black and then lightly brush a little brown on his legs.
5. Finally, glue on some googly eyes and paint on a mouth.
More Fun Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts: