This new cross template is perfect for the Easter season, but you could use it year round for so many things! It’s the perfect template for a new Sunday School bulletin board. The cross template comes in 5 different styles. You can print the design and use the size you need or use them all for variety and added visual interest.
The empty cross is a longstanding symbol of the Easter season. These cross templates would be the perfect addition to your Easter decorations. Print on colorful stationary and add the words “He is risen!” for a beautiful decoration you can place on your front door, classroom door, in a window, or at the center of a bulletin board.
There really are so many ways you can use these easy printable cross templates!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Free Printable Cross Templates and Coloring Sheets
– Rosary Wall: Use cross templates together with circle cut-outs to create a rosary for the wall. A large visual rosary like this would be perfect for practicing prayers with young ones.
Arrange the paper “beads” and crosses around the room in decades for a walking rosary you can do with preschoolers and kindergartners. It’s an experience that will help them remember their prayers with delight.
– Stations of the Cross: Print and cut out 14 different crosses. Use different colors or patterns of paper for added interest. Number each cross 1 – 14 and position around the room for a traditional Friday devotion for children.
Practice walking from one cross station to the next reciting the Lenten season prayers to prepare for Easter.
– Prayer Art: Give preschoolers many different art materials like dried noodles, glitter, bingo markers, crayons, stickers, and beans. Let them decorate their own crosses from these printable templates.
Resist the urge to give direction and let children experiment as you lead them in a prayer or read a bible story aloud.
– Verse Reminders: Print blank crosses for kindergartners and have them write their favorite bible verse or a memory verse on the cross. This way they can memorize their verse and keep it close.
– String Art: Use a printed cross template as a stencil for Easter themed string art. Even young children can help create a masterpiece with string art. It’s a great way to build fine motor skills and remind little ones about why we celebrate the Easter season.
– Stencils for Paint Projects: These easy printable crosses are also great for use as a stencil in your next painting project. Simply print, cut out, and position to paint crosses on rocks, tile, canvas, or wood for a perfectly symmetrical and easy to create religious art piece that will look beautiful this Easter season.
- White Card Stock Paper
- Colored Pencils, Markers or Crayons
- Printable Cross Templates (FOUND AT THE BOTTOM)
Make your child’s finished cross a forever memory by laminating it! We use this laminator and cannot express how much we love it! It is not only inexpensive, it is SO easy to use! Your kids will love seeing how much you adore their art work when you laminate and display it for years to come!
To print your favorite cross template, turn the printer on, click on the cross and then click print.
To prevent Copyright infringement, you will see our watermark inserted on all of our images. This will NOT be included in your download.
Large Printable Cross Templates
Small Printable Cross Templates:
I’m sure you have your own amazing ideas about how to use these easy printables. I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments. If you’re looking for more Easter templates and crafts, be sure to check out my other Easter pages like the Build a Bunny craft and Easter Chick coloring pages for more fun and simple projects to enjoy with your little ones this Spring.