Bunny rabbits usually give birth to a large litter of baby bunnies. This became a symbol in the 19th century of new life and hence why a bunny rabbit is the symbol of Jesus Christ’s resurrection. Jesus came to save all from of sin so that we may be forgiven, bringing new life to the world.
Get ready because you’re going to love this adorable Easter bunny mask craft template we’ve made. This printable is perfect for celebrating the Easter season with your little ones while you teach the story of Jesus and his resurrection! There are so many fun ways to enjoy this Easter craft.It can either be done in your next Sunday school class or at home with your kids after church.
Masks are a great way for children to use their imagination and practice role playing. Playing pretend helps kids make sense of the world around them. Wearing a mask is a fun way to pretend and can help shy kids to feel brave and give them the courage to experiment with being more outgoing.
Keep scrolling to get ideas and learn about why and how this Easter bunny masks coloring activity is perfect for pretend play.
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Free Printable Easter Bunny Mask Template Coloring Page
Easter Bunny Mask Supplies:
With minimal supplies, this Easter party can get started.
- White Cardstock Paper
- Elastic Mask Bands
- Colored Pencils, Markers or Crayons
- Printable Bunny Rabbit Mask Template (found below)
If you’re planning an Easter Sunday party, why not print this fun Easter bunny mask coloring page for your young guests?
- Easter bunny masks make a great icebreaker! Decorating this Easter bunny mask template together and comparing their bunny masks are a great way to get children interacting with one another and facilitate fun times and play.
- Set up an Easter Bunny decorating table. These masks are the perfect Sunday school craft for children to enjoy getting creative together while they learn about God. Choose fun materials like scented markers, beeswax crayons, Easter themed stickers, or even glitter glue pens to really bring this Easter bunny mask coloring sheet to life! Set everything out and let kids explore crafting together.
- Bunny masks occupy children while you hide the eggs! If you’re hosting an Easter egg hunt, handing out these easy printable bunny mask templates and supplies for children to experiment while you hide the eggs. Bonus: Easter egg hunt photos will be extra cute with a lot of little “bunnies” hopping around your yard!
- Get photos with the Easter Bunny. As mentioned, masks help children to feel brave so this easy printable rabbit template is a great way to give a shy child the courage to approach the Easter Bunny for a family photo. He’ll feel so brave he just might say, ‘hello’ this year.
- Have a bunny hop race! Have party guests wear their bunny masks in a good old fashioned sack race. Kids love games like this and it’s a great way to burn off energy after they’ve eaten their fill of Easter treats!
Not hosting an Easter Party? No problem! We aren’t either.
This cut out bunny mask template is a fun way to get ready for Easter at home too! Just download, print, and get creative to celebrate Easter in your own way!
These masks are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and even kindergartners. Here are some fun ways to enjoy Easter bunny craft masks at home:
- Pretend to be a bunny! Wear your uniquely designed bunny mask while you practice hopping like a bunny, enjoying bunny snacks like carrots (It’s a great way to sneak in extra veggies!), and use pillows and blankets to build your own “bunny burrow” indoors.
- Dress up for story time! Choose a book with bunny characters like Beatrix Potter’s Peter Rabbit or Rosemary Wells’ Max & Ruby series to read aloud with your little ones. Decorate your own bunny masks to look like characters from the books! It’s an excellent way to encourage reading comprehension skills with young learners.
To print your Easter bunny mask template, turn the printer on, click on the link below your favorite mask then click print.
While you can absolutely print on whatever paper you wish, we recommend a sturdy cardstock paper. It lasts a whole lot longer through the fun.
Not wanting to wait on the elastic bands to come? Try gluing your bunny mask template to a Popsicle stick. If you are like us, there’s tons lying around the house. In very strange places, I might add.
I’m sure you’re full of ideas about how to enjoy making your own Easter bunny masks. I hope your children enjoy crafting these simple festive bunny masks with you as much as I have enjoyed crafting these with my two girls.
Got a craft tradition that you and your kids do each year? Don’t forget to share your own Easter craft ideas in the comment section. I love hearing about how you’re celebrating Easter with your little bunnies!
For this reason, because I have heard your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love toward all the saints, I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit and wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him. Ephesians 1:15-17