Because our unicorn face mask craft is getting a ton of love, we thought we’d continue to keep the unicorn crafts coming.
So for today’s craft, we are making a fun, cute printable unicorn. This unicorn craft project is so easy to do and perfect for preschoolers and toddlers!
It is so simple and such an awesome unicorn birthday party idea. Use the free printable unicorn template and let’s get crafting!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Free Printable Unicorn Craft for Kids
- Colored Card Stock Paper or Construction Paper
- White Card Stock Paper
- Printable Template (FOUND AT THE BOTTOM)
First, gather up all of your supplies and print your free unicorn template.
After you have printed your unicorn template, cut out all of the shapes.
Then, glue the unicorn head on to her body.
Then, glue on the unicorn nose to her body.
After that, glue on her legs.
Next, glue on the unicorn’s hair.
Finally, glue the horn and ears and your beautiful unicorn craft is complete. It is so easy and absolutely perfect for a Friday night or birthday party craft.
Here are More Options to Choose:
- You can print the blank version and trace the cut outs on card stock paper for a sturdier unicorn craft. This option is good for older kids as it is more in depth. Use the below options if you have smaller kids.
- Print the color version for a simple and easy birthday party unicorn craft or,
- Print the blank version and use it as a unicorn coloring sheet activity and then glue the pieces together.
To print your unicorn template, turn the printer on, click on either the color version or black and white then click print.
This is the easiest version of the Unicorn Craft, print it off, cut along the black lines and glue the pieces together.
This option is fantastic for the littles! Although they may need your assistance do to the cuts, you can be doing the dishes, folding laundry or doing other mom chores and your kiddo can color their unicorn to keep in their own magical collection.
More Fun Farm Crafts: