Of course because of the gifts, my daughter absolutely loves Christmas, but more importantly her and I are building a tradition to craft throughout the season. Of course, we do many of our Christmas crafts months in advance, she still has a blast. Plus it sends me a friendly reminder that I should start my Christmas shopping now!
We are so excited to share today’s craft, we are making a super cute and super simple, printable Christmas Reindeer craft!
The FREE Christmas reindeer templates make this cute reindeer craft especially easy for all kids including preschoolers and toddlers.
So go ahead and print your absolutely FREE reindeer template, follow along with the step-by-step instructions and have fun!
Let’s get crafting and have merry Christmas!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Printable Christmas Reindeer Craft with FREE Template
- Colored Card Stock Paper or Construction Paper
- White Card Stock Paper
- Printable Template (FOUND AT THE BOTTOM)
First, gather up all of your supplies and print your desired Christmas Reindeer Craft Template.
Then cut out all of the shapes of your reindeer craft.
Once all of the shapes of your reindeer are cut out, it is time to start gluing everything together.
- Glue on your reindeer’s head and feet.
- Next, glue on your desired nose. On the reindeer template, there’s a black one and a red one should you want to make a Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer instead.
- Finally, flip him over and glue on your reindeer’s antlers and ears.
More Options to Choose:
- You can print the blank version and trace the cut outs on card stock paper for a sturdier Christmas Reindeer craft. This option is good for older kids as it is more in depth. Use the below options if you have smaller kids.
- Print the color version for a simple and easy Christmas Rudolph craft or,
- Print the blank version and use it as a Christmas coloring sheet activity and then glue the pieces together.
To print your Christmas Reindeer template, turn the printer on, click on either the color version or black and white then click print.
This is the easiest version for the kids of the Christmas Reindeer Craft, print it off, cut along the black lines and glue the pieces together. This is shown in the simple tutorial.
My daughter especially loved doing this version too because she was able color her Christmas Reindeer whatever color she wanted. I helped her with the cutting, but she did everything else herself.
More Fun Christmas Crafts for Kids: