Easter season is fast approaching! What’s your favorite part of the season? One of the things I enjoy most is an adorable seasonal photo with the Easter Bunny. The matching pastel outfits make for some really cute photos, don’t they?
My kids love taking photos with the Easter Bunny. This year, I’ve created some fun Easter Bunny coloring pages to add to the magic and quality time with my family in a simple way.
Need a fun Easter themed activity for your little ones this season? Just print and enjoy these adorable Easter bunny pages.
Coloring pages are an easy way to add fun to downtime with your kids. Some of my favorite quality time is spent coloring pictures with my children. It’s a great time to talk, ask questions, share, and listen. Not to mention all the great skill building happening too.
Did you know coloring helps toddlers and preschoolers build essential kindergarten skills like pencil grip, finger strength, and pre-writing skills? Coloring is actually a really important activity for early learners.
Check out my Easter chick coloring printables for more Easter themed fun this season.
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Free Printable Easter Bunny Coloring Sheet for Kids
Not sure how to incorporate coloring pages into your time? Need ideas for how to turn these coloring pages into a great big festive quality time session? Here are some excellent ways to have more fun coloring:
– Try using fun materials! Paint your coloring pages with the remaining egg dye. Use straws or toothbrushes to splatter paint the Easter bunny pages with food safe dye. It’s a lot of fun, but be ready for a mess! Consider wearing art smocks or old t-shirts for this activity, and put down lots of newspaper before you begin.
– Tell the tale. Make these printables come to life for your little ones by sharing the legend of the Easter bunny with them as they create their own colorful Easter artworks. Don’t know the story? Little Golden Books has my favorite version of his story called, The Story of Easter.
– Make movie night colorful! My family loves a good movie night. One of our favorite Easter movies is Hop. My oldest loves it so much that he insisted on having the same kind of chocolate bunny pictured in the movie for his Easter basket.
Making these sorts of fun memories together are priceless! Let your children decorate their own coloring pages, eat popcorn, and enjoy the movie together.
– Keep them busy before the egg hunt. These simple and creative Easter bunny coloring pages are just the thing to get their imaginations working and keep them occupied while the eggs for the big hunt are being hidden all over the yard.
There will be no peeking if all the kids are busy making their own original Easter bunny art at the table while some adults sneak out to hide eggs.
– Add fun to Easter dinner with family. Printing coloring pages to share around the table can be a great ice breaker for families and helps facilitate interaction between older and younger guests.
My girls just love coloring with Grandma. Give every person at the table a page and some crayons. Then, just watch the magic happen!
Keep scrolling to get your very own Easter bunny coloring pages to print.
- Printer Paper
- Colored Pencils,
- Markers or
- Printable Easter Bunny Coloring Page (FOUND AT THE BOTTOM)
Make your child’s finished Easter bunny coloring page a forever memory by laminating it! We use this laminator and cannot express how much we love it! It is not only inexpensive, it is SO easy to use! Your kids will love seeing how much you adore their art work when you laminate and display it for years to come!
To print your favorite Easter bunny coloring sheet, turn the printer on, click on it and then click print.
To prevent Copyright infringement, you will see our watermark inserted on all of our images. This will NOT be included in your download.
I can’t wait to hear all about how you decided to incorporate them into your celebrations with your little ones.
More Fun Easter Crafts: