Did you know there are a dozen different kinds of foxes? The arctic fox, one of the most popular, has a coat that changes colors with the seasons. Foxes can be a few different colors, but the most common is red. What about pink? Are there pink foxes?
If your daughter is like mine, she always wants to know about pink animals. Flamingos are a special favorite of hers. With this new printable fox coloring page, your child can color her fox whatever color she likes. A white fox from the Arctic, a gray or red American fox, or a pink fox from her imagination!
Be sure to check out our fun build-a-fox craft!
Keep scrolling to get your very own printable fox coloring pages to enjoy with your children today. It’s a simple way to get creative and build important learning skills with your little ones from home.
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Free Printable Baby Fox Coloring Page
These fox coloring pages are an excellent addition to a home-school science lesson for young children. Expand your learning with more great ideas:
– Read about foxes. There are many great books your children can enjoy while learning about foxes. Some of our favorites include Fox by Margaret Wild and The Secret Life of the Red Fox by Luarence Pringle.
The art in both books is amazing and Pringle’s story is written in lyrical prose which makes it easy for kids to memorize while learning about rhythm.
And you can’t forget about the classic Dr. Suess book, Fox in Sox! Encourage your young readers to color their favorite socks on their free printable fox coloring page.
– Play a game. Build teamwork skills and critical thinking with a board game. This board game is a lot of fun! is a lot of fun! In this whodunit game, kindergartners can work together to discover the guilty fox while practicing math skills like probability and estimation.
– Practice yoga. Yoga is a great way to enhance flexibility, strength, and coordination. It’s also an excellent way for kids to practice body awareness.
Yoga can also improve concentration and help children learn important relaxation techniques. What does yoga have to do with a fox? Check out this adorable story how a fox learns to do yoga. It has fun “yoga fox” poses your children can do. My daughter loves yoga and we will be snagging our copy too!
Isn’t coloring fun? Even adults love coloring pages! But is it really educational? Can coloring actually teach skills? Yes! Coloring is an excellent way to sneak in lots of early learning skills with young learners. Here are some skills your children can develop while coloring:
– Coloring is an excellent way for children to practice fine motor skills while building strong finger muscles that will help them with handwriting as they grow.
– Like yoga, coloring pages also build concentration. Coloring this fox printable will require your child to focus, make choices, and pay attention to their work.
– Coloring builds hand/eye coordination. It’s a skill that we hear a lot about with sports, but it’s essential for handwriting and reading too. Having good hand/eye coordination will help your child to track the words on the page as they read.
– Coloring also stimulates creativity by activating different parts of the brain and stimulating creative thinking that can help your child become a problem solver.
- White Card Stock Paper
- Colored Pencils, Markers or Crayons
- Printable Fox Coloring Page (FOUND AT THE BOTTOM)
To prevent Copyright infringement, you will see our watermark inserted on all of our images. This will NOT be included in your download.
Free Printable Baby Fox Coloring Page
Don’t forget to share your experiences with our fun coloring pages in the comment section and check out our other great coloring pages for more creative fun.