Break out those stored up popsicle sticks and let the kids help decorate the house for Halloween this year! This easy popsicle stick wicked witch popsicle stick craft could not be any easier to make!
With just a few simple supplies and by following this tutorial, you’ll have a Halloween craft the kids will love to make and you will absolutely love to show off!
So lets grab our broom sticks and fly right in!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
Supplies to Make The Witch Halloween Craft:
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*
Easy Halloween Witch Popsicle Stick Craft
Halloween Witch Instructions:
1. Evenly line up seven small popsicle sticks vertically and glue one mini stick to the back horizontally.
2. One the glue has dried, flip it over and paint you popsicle stick with green.
3. While the paint is drying, cut two black ob-long triangles for her hair and one black standard triangle for her hat.
4. Using your hat for measuring, cut a strip of yellow to fit over the top.
5. Glue all pieces to your witch starting with her hair, then her hat, then the yellow strip.
6. Glue on two googly eyes and paint on a mouth.
7. For her broom, flip her back over and glue two mini sticks at a diagonal angle.
8. Then cut a small triangle out of yellow foam sheets and randomly make slips along the fat part of the triangle.
9. Finally, glue the bristles to your popsicle stick watch’s broom stick and she is complete!
How did your wicked witch turn out? We love to see all of our creations come to life. Share it on Simple Mom Project’s Facebook page!
More Fun Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts: