We have yet another easy Halloween craft to share with you today, this one being so perfect for your preschool class or a simple and quick craft to do with your kids over the weekend.
These witch legs are so fun to make and are the perfect addition to a Halloween party decoration.
So gather up the cheap supplies and follow the easy tutorial and let’s get crafting!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
Supplies to Make This Halloween Craft:
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*
Fun Witch Legs Popsicle Stick Craft
Popsicle Stick Witch Legs Instructions:
1. Gather two small popsicle sticks.
2. Paint stockings on them with your favorite Halloween colors.
3. Then, cut out small witch skirts in whatever shape you wish.
4. Glue the sticks to the skirt.
5. As that is drying, cut out little shoes and glue them to the bottom of the legs.
That’s it. They are complete. How’d yours come out?
Be sure to check out all of our other spooky Halloween popsicle stick crafts and follow us on Pinterest for more fun activities to do you with your kids this fall.
More Fun Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts: