We are on a Halloween craft roll this week! While Halloween seems like eons away, it will be here before you know it! Before you know it, fall will be here and then it’s all a blur until Christmas is over.
Today we are sharing our version of a Halloween witch hat with the cheapest supply ever! POPSICLE STICKS!
Follow along with the simple step-by-step instructions to make your own witch hat popsicle stick craft.
So lets jump right in!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*
Easy DIY Witch Hat Popsicle Stick Craft
1. Line 3 large Popsicle sticks into a triangle.
You can make this a learning opportunity by teaching the triangular shape. I am all about teaching wherever and whenever I can!
2. Glue each piece together with a small dab of wood glue on each tip. To thicken the bottom of the hat, add one more popsicle stick and evenly glue it right above your
3. Next, paint all of the sticks black.
4. While the paint is drying, cut out a thin strip of green foam and a yellow square ti add a small buckle of embellishment.
5. Finally, using your witch hat popsicle stick craft as a measuring tool, trace and cut a triangle piece of purple foam to fit the backing.
6. Glue all the pieces in place like you see in the picture and it’s done!
More Fun Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts: