Popsicle sticks are one of our favorite crafting supplies. They are so versatile in crafting. Today, we are sharing an easy Unicorn Popsicle Stick Craft you can make with your kids in anticipation for Halloween or in your daughter’s next birthday party!
So gather up your supplies and lets get craftign!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
Supplies to Make This Cute Unicorn Craft:
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*
Cute and Fun DiY Unicorn Popsicle Stick Craft
Popsicle Stick Unicorn Instructions:
1. Glue a triangle out small Popsicle sticks.
2. Once the glue has dried, paint each stick white.
3. Use your popsicle stick triangle as a measuring tool and cut a white foam sheet for the backing.
4. Glue the white foam sheet to the backside of your popsicle stick unicorn.
5. From there, proceed to cut a small hair piece, a small pointed oval for the ear and a long triangle for the hair.
6. Glue all of these on your triangle piece.
7. Top it off with a googly eye and your magical unicorn popsicle stick craft is done.
More Fun Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts: