Nothing says Christmas quite like a unicorn. Or at least that is what my daughter would say.
In today’s tutorial, we will be going over how to make a homemade Unicorn Popsicle Ornament.
DIY Christmas crafts are a great way to keep your kiddos in the spirit of the season, plus it keeps them entertained long enough for you to wrap a few presents.
Gather up your supplies and lets jump right in!
*Oh, and just a heads up, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
- Medium Popsicle Sticks
- Wood glue
- Assorted Paint Pack
- Paint Brushes
- Foam Sheets (construction paper works well too)
- Crafting Twine
- Googly Eyes
- Glue a triangle out small Popsicle sticks and paint those sticks white.
- After the paint dries, cut out a triangle from your white foam sheets and glue that to the backing.
- From there, you’ll cut out a hair piece, a small pointed oval shape (for the ear) and of course a triangle for the horn.
- Glue all of these on your triangle piece. Top it off with a googly eye and some crafting twine on the back.
Your magical being is done! Didn’t I say that it was easy??
Looking for more DIY Ornaments? Be sure to check out this fun post for a list of 20+ EASY CHRISTMAS POPSICLE STICK ORNAMENT IDEAS
How does your unicorn look? When you are finished making this fun Unicorn Popsicle Ornament, be sure to share your masterpiece on our Facebook Page. We love seeing your creations come to life! And by we, I mean my 4-yr-old and I. ?