Frosty the Snowman was a jolly happy soul, but he doesn’t always need a corn cob pipe and a button nose to be amazing. Sit down with your kids and enjoy this simple, handmade Snowman Popsicle Stick Ornament tutorial for a great Christmas DIY craft.
*Oh, and just a heads up, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Easy Diy Snowmen Popsicle Stick Ornament Christmas Craft
Before you get started on this fun Christmas craft, be sure to gather up all the listed supplies below. They are great to keep around the house for when you make any of our other 20+ Easy Christmas Popsicle Stick Ornaments. Be sure to check them out too!
Whether you are gifting these, decorating the house or hanging them on the tree, these extra cute Snowmen Popsicle Stick craft will surely get you and your kids on the holiday spirit!
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Wood glue
- Assorted Paint Pack
- Paint Brushes
- Crafting Felt
- Crafting Twine
- Googly Eyes
- For this Snowman Popsicle Stick Ornament, you will only need one jumbo Popsicle stick
- Paint the entire stick white.
- Grab your felt and cut a 1 cm thick strip of whatever color you choose for his scarf and a top hat with your black felt.
- Next, wrap your snowman’s scarf around his body about an inch from the top. You will want to use a paper clip to secure it until it dries. Felt doesn’t like to be glued.
- After that, cut a small triangle our of your orange felt and glue this right above your scarf.
- Then, glue on your googly eyes and buttons.
- Last but certainly not least, he will need something to help him be displayed on the Christmas tree. Hot glue a 4″ stripe of twine to the back.
Looking for more DIY Ornaments? Be sure to check out this fun post for a list of 20+ EASY CHRISTMAS POPSICLE STICK ORNAMENT IDEAS
Does he look great? When you are finished, share your Snowman Popsicle Stick Ornament on our Facebook Page. We love seeing your creations come to life! And by we, I mean my 4-yr-old and I. ?