Christmas time is a great way to snuggle up next to the fire, craft and enjoy the much needed family time.
With today’s Snowman Hat Popsicle Stick Ornament tutorial, you and your kiddos can really get in the spirit this holiday season. Make them for your own tree, as extra special gift tags, or give them away as gifts as is!
This DIY Christmas ornament is so simple to make. Enjoy this tutorial for step-by-step instructions.
Merry Christmas and Happy Crafting!
*Oh, and just a heads up, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
- Medium Popsicle Sticks
- Mini Popsicle Sticks
- Wood glue
- Assorted Paint Pack
- Paint Brushes
- Foam Sheets (construction paper works well too)
- Crafting Twine
- Grab yourself two medium Popsicle sticks and four mini ones.
- Paint all but one mini Popsicle stick black. The remaining on can be any color you wish. We chose red to stay festive.
- After the paint has dried, flip over your sticks. Line them up where your two medium ones are on the bottom, then your colorful one, and then the three black mini ones.
- Then, with a separate piece of Popsicle stick, glue it right down the middle so it keeps your hat in place.
- Add some Christmas embellishments to the front an hot glue a piece of twine to the back.
Looking for more DIY Ornaments? Be sure to check out this fun post for a list of 20+ EASY CHRISTMAS POPSICLE STICK ORNAMENT IDEAS
Now it’s done! How does your Snowman Hat Popsicle Stick Ornament look? Be sure to share your masterpiece on our Facebook Page. We love seeing your creations come to life! And by we, I mean my 4-yr-old and I. ?