The kids are out of school and the snow is falling. With today’s tutorial, we will be covering how to make a beautiful and SUPER easy Snowflake Popsicle Stick Ornament.
The snowflake DIY ornament is one of my favorite out of all the Popsicle stick ornaments that we made this year!
This one is very simple in design, but your kids can get really creative by adding stickers, buttons, you name it! No two snowflakes are exactly the same, you know?
Follow along with the tutorial and if you loved this post, be sure to share it on Pinterest!
*Oh, and just a heads up, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Easy DiY Snowflake Popsicle Christmas Ornament Craft
- Medium Popsicle Sticks
- Wood glue
- Assorted Paint Pack
- Paint Brushes
- Foam Sheets (construction paper works well too)
- Crafting Twine
- Christmas Embellishments (from the Dollar Store)
- Gather up 5 Popsicle sticks to start your snowflake.
- Glue them together in the shape of an asterisk sign.
- Paint each stick with your desired color and give it a little time to dry.
- After it’s all good and dry, add any type of Christmas embellishments you wish. We used these.
- Finally, hot glue a 4″ piece of twine to the backside and hang it proudly on the Christmas tree or wrap it up and give it as a gift!
Looking for more DIY Ornaments? Be sure to check out this fun post for a list of 20+ EASY CHRISTMAS POPSICLE STICK ORNAMENT IDEAS
More Fun Winter Crafts: