DIY Christmas crafts are a terrific way to keep your kids busy during the holiday season. Sing Christmas songs together, gather your supplies and start creating your homemade Christmas ornaments!
Follow these 6 easy steps to make your own Rudolph Popsicle Stick Ornament. Hang him on the tree or give him as a gift, either way he will go down in your Christmas history.
*Oh, and just a heads up, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Mini Popsicle Sticks
- Wood glue
- Assorted Paint Pack
- Paint Brushes
- Foam Sheets (construction paper works well too)
- Crafting Twine
- Pom Pom Balls
- Googly Eyes
Looking for more DIY Ornaments? Be sure to check out this fun post for a list of 20+ EASY CHRISTMAS POPSICLE STICK ORNAMENT IDEAS
- Gather three jumbo Popsicle sticks and two mini Popsicle Sticks.
- Glue the jumbo sticks together in the shape of an upside down ‘A.’
- Then, with your mini Popsicle sticks, add antlers by gluing each one to the back of your ‘A.’
- After the glue’s had time to dry, paint your Rudolph Popsicle Stick Ornament brown. I lightly brushed on a tan color to make his fur pop. You can leave it solid brown though.
- Then add some googly eyes or paint them on and a red pom pom for his nose.
- Top it off with ribbon or crafting twine. I’ve found that it doesn’t stay well with wood glue, so you’ll need to hot glue it.
When you decide to make this fun Rudolph Popsicle Stick Ornament, be sure to share your masterpiece on our Facebook Page. We love seeing your creations come to life! And by we, I mean my 4-yr-old and I. ?
LOVE THIS POST? SHARE ON PINTEREST!