Christmas is a wonderful time for holly and jolly. Instead of spending a ton of money on decorations, why not make your own? Enjoy this simple tutorial on how to make your own Popsicle Stick Christmas Wreath.
Gather up the supplies and your little elves and get to crafting!
Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!
*Oh, and just a heads up, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Easy DiY Popsicle Stick Christmas Wreath for Kids
- Gather up 10 jumbo Popsicle sticks. This can also work well with medium Popsicle sticks and if you are looking for a small wreath ornament, you can use mini Popsicle Sticks.
- Glue 5 of them together in the shape of a pentagon.
- After the glue dries, paint each pentagon green.
- Once the paint dries, glue the pentagon’s together to form your Popsicle Stick Christmas Wreath.
- Finally, glue on whatever Christmas embellishments you’d like. My daughter helped pick out the stickers and buttons. Your kid will have a blast glue these on!
Looking for more DIY Ornaments? Be sure to check out this fun post for a list of 20+ EASY CHRISTMAS POPSICLE STICK ORNAMENT IDEAS
More Fun Christmas Crafts for Kids: