Learn about sea otters in your next Water Unit or put on a river and sea otter theme puppet show after you and your kids make these cute sea otter paper bag puppets. Use the free printable sea otter template, gather up a few supplies and follow along with the step-by-step tutorial!
Let’s get crafting!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Easy Diy Paper Bag Sea Otter Puppet & Free Template
Puppet play is a great way to grow your child’s imagination, helps build emotional development, improves those fine motor skills and boosts self-confidence when speaking in front of an audience.
Watch your kids learn and grow by making these sea otter paper bag puppets and putting on a show!
Here are the few supplies you’ll need to gather before getting started.
- Paper Bags
- Card Stock Paper, construction paper, crayons or markers
- Free Printable Sea Otter Template (found at the bottom of the page)
1. Start but cutting all of the shapes from the sea otter printable template.
2. Next, glue the sea otter’s face on the top part of the paper bag.
3. After that, glue on the baby sea otter to the belly. (This step is optional). Then, glue on the arms.
4. Finally, glue on the sea otter’s feet.
To print your paper bag sea otter template, turn the printer on, click on the link below then click print.
More Cute Paper Bag Crafts: