When the kids are out of school, the air is getting cooler outside, you will do anything to keep them busy, I know. So I have for you today a tutorial on how to make DIY Christmas Ornaments. They are a great addition to your Christmas tree, as gift tags or just gift them as they are!
Grab your supplies, your little elves and enjoy this post on how to make a North Pole Popsicle Ornament and HAVE FUN!
Merry Christmas and Happy Crafting!
*Oh, and just a heads up, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Easy DiY North Pole Popsicle Stick Christmas Ornament
Before you get started on this fun Christmas craft, be sure to gather up all the listed supplies below. They are great to keep around the house for when you make any of our other 20+ Easy Christmas Popsicle Stick Ornaments. Be sure to check them out too!
Whether you are gifting these, decorating the house or hanging them on the tree, this North Pole Popsicle Stick craft will surely get you and your kids on the holiday spirit!
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Wood glue
- Assorted Paint Pack
- Paint Brushes
- Foam Sheets (construction paper works well too)
- Crafting Twine
- Christmas Embellishments (from the Dollar Store)
- Grab yourself one jumbo Popsicle stick.
- First, paint the entire stick white.
- Once that dries, paint red stripes diagonally.
- While that is drying, grab your green foam sheet and cut out a long arrow.
- Write the words, “North Pole” on the arrow with a marker. We used a Sharpie so it really stood out.
- Now add some holly embellishments and a piece of twine to the back and you are done!
Looking for more DIY Ornaments? Be sure to check out this fun post for a list of 20+ EASY CHRISTMAS POPSICLE STICK ORNAMENT IDEAS
More Fun Christmas Crafts for Kids: