Halloween may seem like forever away, but it will be here before you know it! To get a head of the game, we are on a roll with our popsicle stick crafts. We recently made fall apples, a cute scarecrow, and a not so wicked witch.
And to keep the momentum going, we are excited to share our cute monster popsicle stick crafts with you today!
You and your kids will absolutely love making these monsters. You both can get extra creative by adding a bunch of googly eyes and different types of funny faces!
Gather up the supplies and follow along with the simple directions to make your very own popsicle stick monster today!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
Supplies to Make This Halloween Craft:
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*
Cute Diy Monster Popsicle Stick Craft
Popsicle Stick Monster Instructions:
1. Align seven popsicle sticks in an even line.
2. Glue two mini sticks to the back horizontally. One on the top and one on the bottom.
3.Once the glue dries, flip it over.
4. Have your preschooler paint the popsicle sticks whatever color they’d like their monster to be.
5. While they are doing that, cut out some teeth and a mouth.
6. Then, glue on the mouth.
7. Finally, ask them how many eyes they want and help them glue them into place.
This Monster Halloween craft was so much fun to do! Your toddler can design them however they wish and add as many googly eyes as their heart desires!
Be sure to check out all of our other spooky Halloween popsicle stick crafts and follow us on Pinterest for more fun activities to do you with your kids this fall.
More Fun Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts: