This holiday season, when the kids are home from school and you want to have some fun family time together, make some easy DIY Christmas ornaments together.
In today’s tutorial, we will be going over how to make a Manger Popsicle Stick Ornament. It is a great way to share how Christmas came to be. Share in your Sunday school lesson and give them as gifts or make them yourself for your own enjoyment.
Merry Christmas and Happy Crafting!
*Oh, and just a heads up, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
- Medium Popsicle Sticks
- Mini Popsicle Sticks
- Wood glue
- Assorted Paint Pack
- Paint Brushes
- Crafting Twine
- Grab 3 medium Popsicle sticks and 5 mini sticks.
- To build the structure of your manger, you will glue two Popsicle sticks together in the shape of a really wide ‘V.’ This will be the roof.
- Then glue two of your mini sticks to the roof and glue one medium stick to the bottom to form the floor.
- After you’ve built your gorgeous manger, paint it a brown color.
- Now that the manger is painted, it needs a family to go in it. With your existing mini sticks, paint one blue (be sure to leave some room for the face) one pink, one yellow, and one white. Truly you can paint them whatever color you’d like
- Now, cut them to the desired size so they fit into your manger. Add some crafting twine, and you are finished!
Looking for more DIY Ornaments? Be sure to check out this fun post for a list of 20+ EASY CHRISTMAS POPSICLE STICK ORNAMENT IDEAS
When you decide to make this fun Manger Popsicle Ornament, be sure to share your masterpiece on our Facebook Page. We love seeing your creations come to life! And by we, I mean my 4-yr-old and I. ?