We always love crafting with popsicle sticks. They are so inexpensive and can become so many different things! With Halloween just around the corner, we are finalizing our Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts with these cute mummies, ghosts and jack-o-lantern Halloween bookmarks!
They are also perfect as Halloween party decorations!
So gather up some jumbo popsicle sticks and paint and lets get crafting!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
Supplies to Make These Halloween Bookmarks:
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*
Easy Diy Halloween Popsicle Stick Bookmarks
Halloween Bookmark Instructions:
1. For the pumpkin, paint a large stick orange. Once that dries, paint a face.
2. For the ghost, paint a large stick white and you guessed it, paint the face.
3. For the mummy, first paint a large Popsicle stick black.
4. Then lightly paint uneven stripes of white.
5. After the paint settles, glue on some small googly eyes.
These make really great magnets on the fridge or bookmarks too!
More Fun Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts: