I am so excited for fall! How about you?! I love everything about fall in fact – the temperature starts dropping, kids are back in school and so time with them is more valuable than ever!
Have fun and enjoy the cooler weather with this fun, spooky ghost popsicle stick craft!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*
Easy DiY Friendly Halloween Ghost Popsicle Stick Craft
Follow these simple steps for this super cute Halloween Craft:
1. Line eleven Popsicle sticks in an uneven row, vertical row.
2. Glue two horizontal mini popsicle sticks across the top and the bottom to secure the
Wait for the glue to dry then flip it over.
3. Cut out two oval black circles and one oval shape from the foam sheets.
You can also paint these on if you don’t have foam sheets handy.
4. While you are busy cutting, have your preschooler paint the front of the popsicle stick ghost white.
5. When they are done, apply a small amount of your cut outs and glue them to your ghost. Viola!
It’s as easy as that!
I would love to see your fall creation! Be sure to share it on our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for more fun Halloween crafts!
More Popsicle Stick Crafts: