Christmas is coming near and what better way than to make DIY Christmas crafts to get in the spirit?
Today I will be sharing a tutorial on how to make a Elf Popsicle Stick Ornament.
You will be shocked how easy this ornament is to make! Follow along with the step-by-step instructions. When you are finished, display him proudly on your Christmas tree or share him as a gift.
Whatever you decide, I know you will have a blast making him!
*Oh, and just a heads up, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Super Cute DiY Elf Popsicle Stick Ornament for Kids
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Wood glue
- Assorted Paint Pack
- Paint Brushes
- Foam Sheets (construction paper works well too)
- Crafting Twine
- Crafting Felt
- Start painting your jumbo Popsicle stick from about 1 inch down from the top. Paint his little outfit green
- Then, while that dries, cut out a small rectangle for his belt and an even smaller rectangle for his belt buckel
- Glue both of these on the mid section of your elf’s outfit.
- Then cut out a triangle for his hat and glue this on the top.
- Next, glue on a white cotton ball to the top
- Glue on some googly eyes and paint on a small nose and mouth.
- Once all those are done, top it off with some crafting twine and he is complete!
Looking for more DIY Ornaments? Be sure to check out this fun post for a list of 20+ EASY CHRISTMAS POPSICLE STICK ORNAMENT IDEAS