Christmas is coming near and what better way than to make DIY Christmas crafts to get in the spirit?
Today I will be sharing a tutorial on how to make a Elf Popsicle Stick Ornament.
You will be shocked how easy this ornament is to make! Follow along with the step-by-step instructions. When you are finished, display him proudly on your Christmas tree or share him as a gift.
Whatever you decide, I know you will have a blast making him!
*Oh, and just a heads up, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Wood glue
- Assorted Paint Pack
- Paint Brushes
- Foam Sheets (construction paper works well too)
- Crafting Twine
- Crafting Felt
- Start painting your jumbo Popsicle stick from about 1 inch down from the top. Paint his little outfit green
- Then, while that dries, cut out a small rectangle for his belt and an even smaller rectangle for his belt buckel
- Glue both of these on the mid section of your elf’s outfit.
- Then cut out a triangle for his hat and glue this on the top.
- Next, glue on a white cotton ball to the top
- Glue on some googly eyes and paint on a small nose and mouth.
- Once all those are done, top it off with some crafting twine and he is complete!
Looking for more DIY Ornaments? Be sure to check out this fun post for a list of 20+ EASY CHRISTMAS POPSICLE STICK ORNAMENT IDEAS
When you decide to make this fun Elf Popsicle Stick Ornament, be sure to share your masterpiece on our Facebook Page. We love seeing your creations come to life! And by we, I mean my 4-yr-old and I. ?