Even though Christmas seems like forever away, it will be here before you know it. We are so excited to get started with our Christmas crafts.
So for today’s craft, we are making a super cute and super simple, printable Christmas Elf craft!
The FREE Christmas elf templates make this cute elf craft especially easy for all kids including preschoolers and toddlers.
So go ahead and print your absolutely FREE elf template, follow along with the step-by-step instructions and have fun!
We’ve even created a fun Santa craft, super cute build a Christmas dog, adorable snowman and reindeer Christmas activity. Be sure to check those out too. Your Christmas elf could certainly use a friend!
Let’s get crafting and have merry Christmas!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Printable Christmas Elf Craft with FREE Template
- Colored Card Stock Paper or Construction Paper
- White Card Stock Paper
- Printable Template (FOUND AT THE BOTTOM)
First, gather up all of your supplies and print your desired Christmas Elf Craft Template.
Then cut out all of the shapes of your elf craft.
Once all of the shapes of your elf are cut out, it is time to start gluing everything together.
- Glue on your elf’s head.
- Next, tuck in the collar.
- After that, glue on his elf belt.
- Then, glue on his hair.
- After you’ve glued the hair, glue on your elf’s Christmas hat.
- Finally, flip your elf craft over and glue on his ears and arms.
More Options to Choose:
- You can print the blank version and trace the cut outs on card stock paper for a sturdier Christmas Elf. This option is good for older kids as it is more in depth. Use the below options if you have smaller kids.
- Print the color version for a simple and easy Christmas elf craft or,
- Print the blank version and use it as a Christmas coloring sheet activity and then glue the pieces together.
To print your Christmas Elf template, turn the printer on, click on either the color version or black and white then click print.
This is the easiest version for the kids of the Christmas Elf Craft, print it off, cut along the black lines and glue the pieces together. This is shown in the simple tutorial.
My daughter especially loved doing this version too because she was able color her Christmas Elf whatever color she wanted. I helped her with the cutting, but she did everything else herself.
More Fun Christmas Crafts for Kids:
More Christmas Crafts for Kids: