While I believe you can never have to many craft supplies, we have A LOT of popsicle sticks. Collected from eaten popsicles and ones that we have purchased, because they are SUPER cheap!
So for today’s craft, we will be using our popsicle stick stash and putting them to good use with this easy to make Halloween Dracula!
He is perfect for toddlers, preschooler and big kids! And if I am honest, the adults in my family had a fun time making him too.
Gather up your supplies and follow along with the directions.
So let’s get crafting and Happy Halloween!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
Supplies to Make Dracula:
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*
Easy to Make Dracula Popsicle Stick Craft
Popsicle Stick Dracula Instructions:
1. Evenly line eight small popsicle sticks vertically.
2. Then, glue two mini popsicle sticks horizontally. One on the top and one on the bottom.
3. After the glue has dried, flip it over and paint the hair and mouth.
4. Next, glue on some googly eyes. If you don’t have any handy, you can paint his eyes instead.
5. While that’s drying, cut out two cone shapes for his cape from red and black foam sheets.
6. Then, cut out a red bow.
7. Glue all the pieces together and he is done.
We would also love to see how your Dracula Popsicle Stick Craft came out. Share it on our Facebook Page!
More Fun Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts: