Getting ready for the holidays can be a stressful time. The kids are super anxious and driving your a little coo-coo. Sit down with those kiddos and put all that energy into constructing something beautiful to decorate the Christmas tree.
In today’s tutorial, we will be going over how to make a Christmas Tree Popsicle Stick Ornament.
*Oh, and just a heads up, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
Easy DiY Christmas Tree Popsicle Stick Ornament
Before you get started on this fun Christmas craft, be sure to gather up all the listed supplies below. They are great to keep around the house for when you make any of our other 20+ Easy Christmas Popsicle Stick Ornaments. Be sure to check them out too!
Whether you are gifting these, decorating the house or hanging them on the tree, this Christmas Tree Popsicle Stick craft will surely get you and your kids on the holiday spirit!
- Medium Popsicle Sticks
- Wood glue
- Assorted Paint Pack
- Paint Brushes
- Foam Sheets (construction paper works well too)
- Crafting Twine
- Dollar Store Embellishments
- Gather two medium Popsicle sticks and three mini Popsicle sticks.
- Paint the two medium Popsicle sticks and one mini Popsicle stick green.
- Then paint the other two mini sticks brown.
- After that, glue the green sticks together with a small amount of wood glue.
- Next, use the triangle shape to trace and cut a green sheet of foam.
- Once your paint dries, glue your triangle foam to the back.
- Finally, glue the two brown sticks to the bottom.
Optional: You can add jewels (purchased at the Dollar Store) as ornaments.
To hang on the Christmas tree, top it off with a little bit of hot glue and this crafting twine.
Now it is done! Decorate the house, the tree, or wrap it up and share as an unforgettable Christmas gift! Share with pride!
Looking for more DIY Ornaments? Be sure to check out this fun post for a list of 20+ EASY CHRISTMAS POPSICLE STICK ORNAMENT IDEAS