Get your kids involved this fall and Halloween season with this super cute popsicle stick cat in the window craft. This Halloween activity is great for preschoolers, toddlers and elementary age kids.
It can even be turned into a magnet to make it a nice Halloween decoration for the fridge!
Gather up your supplies and follow along with the simple tutorial and lets get crafting!
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
Supplies to Make This Halloween Craft:
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*
Halloween Cat in the Window Popsicle Stick Craft
Cat in the Window Instructions:
1. Lay four large popsicle sticks out in the shape of a square.
2. Then, flip it over and glue two more large popsicle sticks in the middle.
3. After the glue has dried, paint the window popsicle stick craft.
We chose dark orange and green, but paint it whatever color you choose.
4. While the paint is drying, cut out a head for the cat.
5. Glue the cat inside one of the bottom window squares.
6. Add two googly eyes, a small triangle for the nose and whiskers.
The whiskers are from last year’s Easter basket. If you don’t have any on hand, pipe cleaners or torn pieces of construction paper also work.
7. Next, using your window as a measuring tool, trace and cut a square from foam and affix it to the back.
Your cat in the window is complete.
Be sure to check out all of our other spooky Halloween popsicle stick crafts and follow us on Pinterest for more fun activities to do you with your kids this fall.
More Fun Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts: