Do you love Halloween as much as I do? Aside from Christmas, it is my second favorite holiday! Do you know what I like most about Halloween? Well, candy of course, but CRAFTING! We are on a roll with our popsicle stick crafts! We recently made a creepy, but cute spider popsicle stick craft and a witch hat.
Today, I am so excited to share this tasty Candy Corn Popsicle Stick Halloween craft!
Grab up the supplies and follow along with the simple step-by-step instructions.
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
Supplies to Make The Candy Corn Halloween Craft:
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*
Easy Halloween Candy Corn Popsicle Stick Craft
Candy Corn Instructions:
1. Because everything is a learning opportunity, show you toddler or preschooler how to line three popsicle sticks in the shape of a triangle.
2. Glue the tip of each together and let it dry.
3. Next, glue three more sticks from the top to the bottom in a fan like form.
4. Finally, it’s time to paint. I suggest starting with your lighter colors first.
5. Paint the tip of your popsicle stick candy corn white.
6. Then, paint the bottom yellow.
7. Finally, paint the middle orange.
More Fun Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts: