Popsicle sticks are so versatile and so are foam sheets. I am starting to think they are my two favorite craft supplies because you can use them in just about anything. So for today’s craft, we will be making this yummy looking Candy Apple Popsicle Stick Craft.
So let’s bob right in. Gather your supplies and follow these simple instructions.
*By the way, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through any link. For more information, click here.*
Supplies to Make This Halloween Craft:
*Love this fun Halloween craft? Check out this post for 20+ Easy to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts!*
Cute Candy Apple Popsicle Stick Craft
Candy Apple Instructions:
1. Cut out two small circles with your foam sheets. We used a soup can for the template.
2. Then, with your preschooler or kindergarten’s fingers, trace and cut out small squiggly shapes for the delicious caramel.
3. Glue the circle to a large popsicle stick.
4. Then, glue on the caramel cut out to the circle.
5. From there, you can tap on a little glitter and BAM! It’s done! SO CUTE!
More Fun Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts: