Who says that you can’t decorate a Christmas tree with a Christmas tree? This DIY Button Tree Popsicle stick ornament is SO easy to make. So gather your little elves, follow along with the 7 step-by-step instruction and start creating!
*Oh, and just a heads up, this post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchase through that link. For more information, click here.*
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Wood glue
- Assorted Paint Pack
- Paint Brushes
- Foam Sheets (construction paper works well too)
- Crafting Twine
- Glue 3 jumbo Popsicle sticks in the shape of a triangle.
- Then with your green paint, lather up your triangle to bring your Button Tree Popsicle Stick ornament to life!
- While the green paint dries, cut yourself a star to go on the top out of your yellow foam sheets.
- After that, cut out a square out of your brown foam sheets
- By now the paint should be good and dry. Glue on your beautiful star to the top, front of your ornament.
- Then glue the brown square to the bottom, back of your tree.
- Grab your bag of buttons and start gluing!
Looking for more DIY Ornaments? Be sure to check out this fun post for a list of 20+ EASY CHRISTMAS POPSICLE STICK ORNAMENT IDEAS
Once all of that is done, all your Button Tree Popsicle Stick ornament needs is something to help it hang! Hot glue on a 4″ piece of crafting twine and it is all complete!
When you decide to make this fun Button Christmas Tree Popsicle Stick Ornament, be sure to share your masterpiece on our Facebook Page. We love seeing your creations come to life! And by we, I mean my 4-yr-old and I. ?